This document (“Terms and Conditions”) governs the relationship between Corporate Counselling Services Sarl, Rue du Kiem 2, L-8435, Steimfort, Luxembourg, tel. +352 – 26 97 60 32, fax: +352 – 26 10 87 34, email: email@example.com, and the natural or legal persons who use (“Users”) the website www.ccsint.com (“Site”) and/or the services offered by the Company through the Site (“Services”).
Access to and use of the Site, including any page or component section thereof, or any Service provided through the Site may be made only in accordance with this document. By using the services offered by this Site, Users agree to comply with the contents of this Document and the applicable legislation in force in the jurisdiction of the service provider.
In order to ensure compliance with the conditions of access and use of the Services, Users must check the terms and conditions of use each time they access the Site.If you do not agree with the provisions of this set of Terms and Conditions (including any updates thereto), please do not use, or where applicable, discontinue use of the Site, or the Services offered by Us.
- We make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It will be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look and feel and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide additional information. They do not mean that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
The subject matter of this document is the regulation of the delivery of services and/or products (“Information”) to users via the “www. ccsint.com” website (including any subdomains) and/or any other physical or electronic method. The Domain and the Information are the property of Corporate Counselling Services Sarl.
The content and design of the Site, as well as any other material related to the Site, sent to you by e-mail or provided to you in any other way (such as, for example: articles, design, newsletters and any other material which we will refer to hereinafter as Site.