OUR POLICIES & TERMS
Since the entry into force of the European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection and processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), website visitors have the right to be specifically and up-to-date informed about all data that is collected about them, the purpose of the collection as well as where and to whom this data is transmitted.
With this policy we intend to establish the following:
- What type of cookies exist on the site www.ccsint.com which belongs to our Company,
- How long they persist in visitors’ browsers,
- What data these cookies track,
- What is the ultimate purpose of these cookies (functionality, preferences, statistics, marketing, etc.),
- Where the data is sent and with whom it is shared
This policy relates to cookies and the website operated by Corporate Counselling Services S.a.r.l, a personal data controller, with registered office at Rue du Kiem 2, L-8435, Steinfort, Luxembourg, e- mail: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as the Company).
We use the term “cookie” to refer to cookies and similar technologies through which information can be collected automatically. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on a user’s computer, mobile device or other equipment through which the internet is accessed. Cookies are set by a request from a web-server to a browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome). Cookies, once installed, have a fixed lifetime and remain “passive” in the sense that they do not contain software, viruses or spyware and will not access the information on the IT equipment on which they are installed. A cookie consists of two parts: the name of the cookie and the content or value of the cookie. Technically, only the web-server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the web page associated with that web-server.
These files make it possible to recognise the user’s terminal and present content in a relevant way, tailored to the user’s preferences. Cookies ensure users a pleasant browsing experience and support.
Corporate Counselling Services S.a.r.l.’s efforts to provide comfortable services to users:
- destination preferences or relevant advertising.
- They are also used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, excluding personal identification of the user.
- Cookies are used to provide users of a website with a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of each individual user, namely to: improving the usability of that website, including by identifying any errors that occur during users’ visit/use of the website;
- anticipation of possible future goods that will be made available to users through this website, depending on the services/products accessed.
- the language in which a web page is viewed;
- the currency in which certain prices or tarifs are expressed;
- facilitating access to users’ accounts;
- posting comments on the website;
- keeping lists of favourite products;
- keeping abandoned baskets.
We use per-session cookies. These are temporary files that remain in the user’s terminal until the session ends or the application (web browser) is closed. By using / visiting the website the following cookies may be placed.
Website performance cookies
- this type of cookie stores the preferences of the user of this website, so that it is no longer necessary to set the preferences again when visiting the website again.
User analysis cookies
- these cookies inform us whether a particular website user has visited/used this website before. These cookies are only used for statistical purposes.
- These cookies are used by software that determines the country of origin of the website user.
- when you register on this site, cookies are generated to remember this. The servers use these cookies to show us the account you registered with. The use of these cookies also allows us to associate any comments posted on the website with the username of the account used. Usually, these cookies will be deleted automatically when you end your browsing session.
Cookies from advertising providers
We use 3 types of original cookies, for:
- store visitor preferences
- ensure the smooth operation of the sites
- collect analytical data (about user behaviour)
These cookies are placed by us (through the Company’s IT System Administrator) and only we can read them. They retain:
- if you have already answered the pop-up questionnaire (about how useful the site was to you), so that you will not see it again in the future
a) Operational cookies
There are some cookies that we need to include for certain web pages to work. For this reason, they do not require your consent. These are:
- login cookies
- technical cookies required for certain computer systems
b) Authentication cookies
c) Analytical cookies
We use these cookies exclusively for internal research to improve the service we offer to all our users. They evaluate how you interact with our site as an anonymous user (the data collected does not identify you personally). Also, this data is not shared with any third party and is not used for any other purpose. Anonymised statistics may be shared with contractors working on communication projects, subject to a contractual agreement with the Company. You are free to refuse this type of cookie – either on the first page you visit via the cookie banner.
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies may make this website difficult to visit and may limit your ability to use it.