Conflict Resolution Program Focus
- Based on information obtained from within the organization pointing out areas of potential or ongoing conflict.
- Developing an adequate set of actions and strategy aimed at preventing and containing the development of work crisis at local and corporate level.
- Assisting senior management in building internal competence in managing conflict and mediation over time.
- Selected supervisors and members of HR receive mediation awareness training to make them familiar with mediation and their role.
- Delivering mediation services aimed at resolving or keeping under control the conflict and establishing a rapport with parties.
- Depending on the urgency of the situation, CCS commits to supply a professional mediator within 48 hours of receipt of the referral.
- Keeping senior management aware of the dynamics of any ongoing mediation process.
- Providing individual coaching, team building interventions and management advice to restore and improve working relationships.
- 6 months follow up